The Purpose of the Christian Coalition is five-fold:
1. Represent Christians and advocate Christian values by petitioning our U.S. Congress,
the Florida State legislatures and local councils.
2. Train Christians for effective political action, with particular emphasis on preparing them to serve as responsible citizens, activists and candidates.
3. Inform Christians in a timely manner of important issues and legislation in order to enable them to communicate with public officials at the federal, state, and local levels.
4. Effectively communicate Christian values in the public arena and speak out in the media on Christian causes and issues.
5. Engage in Christian political action in order to legally protect our freedom guaranteed under the United States Constitution.